Monday, October 15, 2012

Tears and Tears and Headaches and Tears!

Our last Sunday in the Cedar 3rd Ward.
Sheila's Gluten Casen free cake she made for our going away party! I loved it!
 
 
 
Illinois and the Nauvoo Temple (for those of you who couldn't tell)
:)
 
 
 
 
Okay...Yesterday was full of tears, hugs, pictures, food, and goodbyes. First of all, It was our last day in our pocatello ward and miss Belle bore her testimony for the first time. She said " I like to bare my testimony, I know this church is true, I love my Family, and I love you all, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

She did Great! I am one proud Mama! I was next... I bore a quick one because I knew tears were coming. Patrick bore his testimony and it was amazing (as always) and when he cries I always cry.

We got to our going away party and I was fine...until all of our friends and family came. Tears... laughs... tears... picture... tears... head ache... tears... eat... pictures... tears tears tears. We had a good time and are going to miss everyone and our perfect pocatello.

Today the packers showed up (an hour late) and started bringing in box after box. I loaded up the kids and went to Grandma Richardson's house to watch a little Disney junior, eat breakfast, and just hang out while Patrick supervised the movers.

So far so good... WAIT.... WHAT? They already broke 2 of my things? yes, yes they did. my flour and sugar containers are busted. Now we are getting paid for the damages...hmmm, maybe they will break our TVs so we can get new ones! yessss...

Well tonight we are sleeping in Pocatello one last time...(tear)... and then tomorrow afternoon we are on the road and heading on our great adventure. First Stop, Wyoming! We are staying the night in Wyoming and then we will head to Nebraska on Wednesday, and then, drum roll please......... ILLINOIS! Finally. We will settle into our temp home and then Friday we will start house hunting! Hopefully we find the home of our dreams on Friday so we can sign paper work and get moved in A.S.A.P.

Well everyone, we can't wait to see you in December. Until then please post pictures, keep us updated and for those of you that are pregnant I want to see pictures almost immediately after you have your new little addition!
 
Love you All!
Baumgartner Family

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad I missed your going away party! I can't believe you guys are leaving! Good luck! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete